Chinese women are some of the most beautiful and stunning women in the planet. That is why men desire an unforgettable and amazing date with Chinese women.
But if a man is not Chinese by descent then he needs to be extra cautious to avoid embarrassment or distress at the end of the day.
Chinese women are overzealous on their culture, and they give due importance to delicate intentions.
Pick up lines may not work when dating Chinese women. The typical openers that are being used in the Western world are not effective for Chinese women.
The accustomed endeavors or tactics followed by men to court a girl are not applicable to Chinese girls. So, here are some tips you should follow while dating a Chinese girl or a woman.
1. Refrain from buttoned-up dating. Modern Chinese girls want excitement. This is what they have been hearing from the nannies during the lullabies. Be an interesting and well-mannered man with a deep desire to actually be with her.
2. Be honest to a Chinese girl about your intentions. If you are only going to be living in China temporarily, make sure that she understand this. Refrain from giving false conceptions. Doing this could cause trouble for you later on.
3. Well dressed, suave, highly sophisticated men are not interesting for Chinese women. Don’t be the ultimate nice guy. An intelligent and down to earth man would surely be a good companion. Thus, don’t be overly well mannered and too costly for a woman that it becomes arduous for her to afford you.
4. Be emotionally strong and stable. Strength in emotions and convictions is required than the muscle power. Chinese women get many dating offers they usually try to gauge a man’s intention and ask goofy favors or unreasonable requests.
5. One distinguishing characteristic of Chinese girls over other European girls is that they in reality like men who are idolized by other women around.
In general, Chinese girls are very simple and are family oriented, they preserve their values and culture to an outstanding extent so if you want to date a Chinese girl, start adoring her family, culture and values, and it would be easy to be with her. Furthermore, honesty, gallantry and inner strength are few of the other core values loved by Chinese.
If you are not Chinese you probably know little about China and would find the girls even more enticing since their ways seem quite well-defined from European girls. This is not to say that they are a different specie altogether but their affluent appreciation heritage makes them quite distinct in their way of life or behavior. Globalization has brought about a more merging of cultures between nations.
There is nothing inherently wrong with having a girlfriend in China. Such relationship can you help you become better conformed to the culture. It can also be a good way for you to have a positive impact on a Chinese girl’s life.
It is also essential to remember that Chinese girls, like any other girls around the world, have feelings. In a country where boy-girl relationships are not taken lightly, being given hope by a foreigner, used for ‘pleasure’, and then abandoned, could destroy a girl’s mindset on life. You also need to realize the concept of ‘family shame’ in China.
Bringing disgrace upon a Chinese girl will also bring dishonor to her family. In some areas of China, such shame could result in the girl being treated as an outcast in her family, even being susceptible to physical maltreatment.
Nonetheless, it may be a good idea to treat this relationship more as a friendly relationship unless you are earnestly considering marrying the young lady. Just be careful and think about the outcomes of your actions not only for yourself but also for the Chinese girl and her family.